Introduction / Vorstellung

Use this thread to post a short introduction about yourself. This way the community knows who you are and what brings you to Encointer.

Benutze diesen Thread um dich kurz vorzustellen. So weiss die Community wer du bist und wie du zu Encointer gefunden hast.

I am very excited to kick this off:

My name is Malik El Bay, I am a daddy for 16 months now and I really love surfing.

I believe in building systems benefiting the many and not only a few. Therefore I am very grateful to be part of Encointer’s journey. I have fundamental convictions about the idea of UBI and have been working on implementing it for 5+ years:

Centuries ago our civilization introduced a new concept called property. It was and still is very controversial as far as the effects are concerned. In any case, it has boosted innovation in the countries protecting without compromise.
A similar movement can be observed with the concept of Universal Basic Income. It is controversial as far as the effects are concerned. In any case, it will boost innovation in the countries introducing it without compromise.